This blog is here to hopefully give assistance and ideas on your wedding. I am slowly posting from my knowledge of the things brides and grooms often have questions about.
It is my desire to be a full service Wedding Officiant and give people who contact me the best information I can get to help them with this one day that will be one to remember for a lifetime. You will find in here information on everything from choosing a venue to choosing your officiant. Whether it be me or someone else, please feel free to use this information to assist you in planning your special day.
Should you have any questions that are not addressed here, please do not hesitate to contact me via the contact me page and let me know what you need assistance with. If I don’t know, I will definitely do the research or find out and post it here.
I hope you enjoy this blog as it grows and may your special day be one of “I Do’s to Remember”.
- Good News: There will be 2.2 million Marriages in the US in 2010
- Bad News: 1.1 million (50%) will end in divorce
- Good news: Most weddings are a lot of fun
- Bad News: Cost of the average wedding is $20,750
- Good News: Divorce rate can be REDUCED by 30% with 6 sessions of premarital counseling.
- VERY GOOD NEWS: We are here to help you find happiness and joy in their marriage!